Make your favors and gifts stand out by embellishing them with an elegant personalized ribbon. Not sure how to tie a perfect bow with a ribbon? Watch this video to learn how to tie the perfect bow around a gift box or favor box. Our simple gift wrapping trick will certainly make it easy for you.
There's a technique to tying ribbon around a gift box and giving it a flat bottom so that it sits evenly on a table. The trick is to twist the ribbon at the top instead of at the bottom to avoid having a bump at the bottom of the box that causes it to wobble on the surface.
I'm going to show you how to tie a perfect bow.
1.Start by determining how much ribbon you want to leave for the bow. I make half of a bow like this so I can see the finished size.
2. Hold the ribbon down at the top of the box, leaving this piece hanging.
3. Take the long piece and wrap it round the box in one direction.
4. When you get back to the top, fold the shorter hanging piece over, turn the box and pull on both ends.
5. Now take the long end and wrap it around the other side of the box.
6. When you get back up to the top, tuck this end of the ribbon underneath the twist.
7. Now pull it tight and you're ready to tie your bow!
Now you have a perfect bow with a flat bottom that will sit evenly on your table.
Celebrating life, one event at a time.
|We believe in celebrating life - every occasion, every milestone, every laugh, smile and tear. We know that sharing these moments makes them extra special, and we want to be there to help you celebrate life, one event at a time.|