Picking His & Hers cocktails for your wedding should be all about what you enjoy most! But sometimes, it helps to pick cocktails that go along well with your wedding style whether it’s based on the cocktail’s color, taste, or presentation. (Wondering what your style is? Take our Bridal Style Quiz to find out!) So we went ahead and picked some of the tastiest and prettiest cocktails that we thought would work great for eight different styles. Take a look at our list below! Ingredients are listed for each cocktail, but be sure to click on the links to get the full instructions so you can try each cocktail for yourself. And don’t forget to check out our shop by style page where you’ll find the perfect decorations, favors, and more to match your wedding style.
Nautical – Blueberry Mojito & Cherub’s Cup
When we think nautical we think navy blue, pretty pinks, and light and crisp drinks by the water. These two cocktails beautifully add a touch of those nautical colors and are both super refreshing.
- white rum, lime juice, cane syrup, mint leaves, blueberries
- st. germain, vodka, lemon, simple syrup, strawberries, brut rose sparkling wine
Bohemian – Chamomile Whiskey & Rosewater Lemonade with Vodka
For the free-spirited couple who loves to embrace nature and accessorize with natural elements such as flowers, then these two drinks are the perfect choice as signature cocktails at your wedding.
- honey, chamomile tea, whiskey, hot water
- rosewater water, simple syrup, lemonade, vodka
Rustic – Blueberry Pomegranate Sangria & Sweet Tea Mint Juleps
Rustic weddings are country chic, outdoors, and down-to-earth in our minds and we think these two cocktails pair great with those qualities. Both smooth and sweet to drink, we love that these are so loved by many, and look cute in rustic mason jar glasses too.
- red wine, pomegranate juice, blueberry vodka, triple sec, lemon-lime soda, mint, apples, blueberries, strawberries and peaches (optional),simple syrup (optional)
- water, sugar, mint leaves, tea bags, bourbon, lemon, mint sprigs
Indie – Orange Creamsicle Cocktail & Cotton Candy Champagne
If you’d refer to yourself as an indie bride, we can bet that your wedding is going to be quirky, unique, and so much fun! That’s why we think these two unique and unexpected drinks would work perfectly as your signature wedding cocktails.
- vanilla vodka, orange soda, reddi wip, sugar sprinkles
- champagne, fresh cotton candy
Classic – Old Fashioned & The Aviation
Both well known for the last century, we think that these two popular cocktails are a great choice for any classic wedding. Both are always in style, and their beauty factors are definitely a bonus!
- bourbon, bitter, sugar, seltzer water, orange and cherry (optional)
- gin, lemon juic, maraschino liqueu, simple syrup, crème de violette
Beach Chic – Pineapple Mojito & Carribean Mist
Add a touch of paradise to your wedding with these two tasty cocktails! The pineapple garnish and cool blue color of these instantly makes us feel like we’re headed to the tropics.
- pineapple, mint leave, sugar, white rum, lime juice, club soda
- mango rum, pineapple juice, soda water, blue curacao, sugar
Vintage – Death in the Afternoon & The Bee’s Knees
A death in the afternoon was actually Ernest Hemmingway’s cocktail of choice while the bee’s knees dates back to the prohibition era making these the perfect cocktail choices for a vintage wedding. But be careful, while the bee’s knees may be light, a death in the afternoon is extremely strong!
- absinthe, sparkling wine
- lemon, honey, gin, ice, orange
Brunch Wedding – Loaded Bloody Mary & Peach Mimosa
If you plan on having a brunch wedding, we recommend serving bloody marys and mimosas. Both popular and very differnt from one another, both of these cocktails are easy to sip on in the A.M., making them the perfect pick for signature cocktails any wedding that starts before noon.
- tomato juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, tabasco sauce, freshly ground black pepper, vodka
- champagne, orange juice, peach nectar, peach
Which of these cocktails do you love? Did you learn about any new cocktails that you’d love to try?